Shure - ULXD2/SM58 - K51 (606-670 MHz)
Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/SM58 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
Works with ULX-D Wireless Systems. Offers over 12 hours of continuous battery life with Shure rechargeable battery or 11 hours with alkaline battery. Includes ULXD2/SM58, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, zipper bag, and user guide.
Wireless frequency band: K51, TV channels 38 - 45 (606 - 670 MHz) NL standard band. Also available in other frequencies.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout