Used | Yamaha - M7CL 32ch V3.0
Used | Apogee - Amp Rack P-5 RVT
Used | Yamaha - PM4000 48 kanaals Mixer + PSU
Out of stock
Yamaha - PM4000 48 kanaals Mixer + PSU
Four stereo input modules standard
- More modules are optional.
- Input and output transformers.
All insert In/Out points operate at +4dBu level
- This is for optimum compatibility with pro equipment.
Continuously variable 50 dB Gain trim
- In addition, switchable 30 dB pad let inputs handle any signal.
6-Step LED meters on each input
- The LED meters on each input assist correct setup for optimum gain structure.
8 mono auxiliary mixing busses
- In addition, two pair of stereo aux mixing busses that can be used as dual mono, for total of 12 auxes.
8 master mute groups
8 VCA groups
- The groups have mute capability and full-length group faders.
8 primary mix busses ("groups")
- The mix busses plus a stereo bus which can be "direct assigned" from inputs or from groups.
11 x 8 Mix Matrix
- It features "in-place" Cue system, plus Solo mode that mutes other channels.
Built-in fixed/variable frequency test oscillator and pink noise source.
- The oscillator and pink noise source speed setup and overall system troubleshooting.
Large, dedicated stereo VU meters
- Also, switchable VU meters for other busses (switching conveniently located next to operator).
Hundreds of LEDs
- The LEDs indicate status, clip levels, and illuminate switches and meters-no lamps to maintain.
Extensive internal switches
- In addition, jumpers to alter "default" console functions.
Lower noise than ever
- It also features superb audiophile quality.
Multiple exhaust fans on rear panel
- These fans keep circuitry cool for maximum longevity.
- The "LittLites" are provided as standard equipment.
- This is for extraordinary strength and lighter weight.
PW4000 Power supply
- The Power supply includes full-time AC line voltage digital readout and DC output monitor LEDs.
Consoles may be interconnected