The Roboscan Pro 1220 is a high performance, intelligent lighting projector meeting
the demands of tomorrow's lighting designers. The rugged construction combined with the use of
high quality components ensures that your Roboscan Pro 1220 will perform reliably for many years
The Roboscan PRO 1220 is a high performance, intelligent lighting projector which features:
- 1200 Watt MSR lamp.
- 2x9 dichroic colours plus white and black-out, including remotely selectable black-out whilst changing.
- Colour mixing.
- 2x10 motorized gobos, including remotely selectable black-out whilst changing.
- Gobo mixing.
- Variable shutter speed control for strobe effects.
- 175 degree pan in 0.028 degree steps (6208 steps).
- 83 degree tilt in 0.056 degree steps (1472 steps).
- Variable pan and tilt speed with acceleration control, including remotely selectable blackout whilst moving.
- Motorized focus.
- Motorized iris.
- Motorized dimmer with micro-stepping resolution.
- Multiplying prisms.
- High Speed Strobe effect ranging from 2 - 16 Hertz. Frost Filter for softer lighting effects.
- Modular design of all components for ease of servicing.
- Optional Transport Handles and extra mounting bracket.
- Full Optical path with all lenses Double side,
- Multi-layer coated giving 35% higher light output than previous versions.
- Top cover with snap-lock and safety wire provides instant access to the unit.
- Efficient fan cooling.
- Can be controlled by the 2032 controller (16 pcs.) and 3032 controller (48 pcs.) Can be controlled via DMX 512 with a Martin Interface.
- The modular design of the Roboscan PRO 1220 enables the user to have future upgrades of features and so it will be possible to ’customize’ your own personal unit.