Two-way, bi-amped system is the flagship of the Apogee line. This fully arrayable system functions brilliantly when used alone or as a building block for a large sophisticated system, thus making it one of the most versatile loudspeakers ever developed.
- Low Frequency: One Apogee 12"(305mm) permanent magnet cone-type driver is treated with a waterproofing compound, providing resistance to moisture, and enabling long-term stability of cone resonance and cone mass parameters
- High Frequency: One Apogee 1"(25mm) throat composite diaphragm compression driver is treated with Ferrofluid® for greater power handling capability, lower distortion, and control of short-term impedance rise
- Input Connectors: Neutrik™NL4MP Speakon™ connectors standard.
- Handles: Four handles designed as an integral part of enclosure (no moving parts)
- Grille: Powder-coated, diamond-punched steel with acoustic foam covering
- Rigging Hardware: Four 12-gauge steel nutplates, mounted two on top and two on bottom, recessed, nominally flush; accepts 3/8"-16 thread (10mm nutplate or Aeroquip Pan fittings optional); nutplates are backed with 12-gauge steel internal brackets
- Finish: Textured high-strength black epoxy paint
- Enclosure Type: 20° trapezoidal, optimally-vented bass
- Cabinet Construction: Multi-ply birch with stainless steel fasteners