The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Used | Crown - Macrotech MA1200
Niet op voorraad
Macro-Tech amplifiers use cutting edge technology to deliver the ultimate in power and value for their size, weight and price. They offer numerous advantages and benefits over conventional designs.
- Patented ODEP (Output Device Emulation Protection) circuitry compensates for overheating and overload to keep the amplifier working when others would fail.
- IOC® (Input/Output Comparator) circuitry immediately alerts of any distortion exceeding 0.05%, providing dynamic proof of distortion-free performance.
- PIP (Programmable Input Processor) connector accepts accessories that tailor the amplifier to suit specific applications.
- Two mono modes (Bridge-Mono and Parallel-Mono) for driving a wide range of load impedances.
- Very low harmonic and intermodulation distortion result in the best dynamic transfer function in the industry.
- High damping factor provides superior control over lowfrequency drivers for a clean, accurate low end.
- Full protection against shorted outputs, mismatched loads, input/output DC, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults.
- Balanced inputs with internal three-position sensitivity switch and adjustable front-panel level controls.
- Versatile 5-way binding posts make it easy to connect output wiring.
- Ground lift switch isolates the AC power and phone jack audio grounds.
- Efficient heat sinks and a self-contained forced-air cooling system dissipate heat quickly and evenly for extra amplifier protection and greater power output.
- Extra rugged, extruded aluminum front panel with ODEP and signal presence/IOC indicators for each channel, and an Enable indicator.
- Mounts in a standard 19-inch (48.3-cm) equipment rack (units can also be stacked).