Used | Desisti - Leonardo 5KW P.O.
- Dutch hook
The Leonardo 5000W is a compact, highly efficient Fresnel lens spotlight and provides a smooth uniform field across the entire spread of Spot to Flood focusing. It uses a single ended Quartz Halogen lamp with a colour temperature of 3200° K and it is available either in Manual or Pole Operated versions. Its innovative design makes it very versatile, allowing, among the other benefits, an efficient natural ventilation granting extended life for lamp, reflector and lens through all the working positions, plus front and rear focusing mechanism and an innovative lens door accessory clips which can be positioned to suit various applications. Lightweight, rugged and reliable either in studio or on location, the Leonardo 1000W has outstanding photometric characteristics.
- Compact, highly efficient Fresnel lens spotlight using tungsten-quartz-halogen filament lamps having G38 socket, L.C.L. of 165 mm. and max. 5 kW power
300 mm. diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces
- High efficiency convection cooling
- Heavy-duty G-38 bi-post socket for tungsten halogen lamps, with lever activation and special contacts for homogeneous current distribution over lamp’s pins
- Special bimetallic clad aluminum reflector for high degree of reflectivity and thermal resistance for long life
- Stainless steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported lamp carriage along 2 stainless steel rails. This ensures smooth operation, and restricts bouncing or chattering of the lamp carriage during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture, avoiding lamp failures during operation. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the stainless steel guide rails during focus. The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front and rear of the fixture and the whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard for easy access to the lamp, it includes accessory holding brackets, which can be positioned in two different arrangements (vertical-horizontal or diagonal). One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes. A double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch is available on request to be assembled opposite to the locking knob
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches. It is possible the conversion between the two types